Photography Session Pricing
Family Portrait Session
(for immediate family; $10 for each additional person)
(this includes a 60 minute session at an outdoor location and a link to a password protected online gallery with approximately 40 edited, high-resolution images that you may directly download at no additional cost to you)
Newborn Lifestyle Session
(this includes a 60-90 minute session in your home with your newborn. It is less posed and more of you, your significant other, and/or siblings interacting with the baby. You will receive a link to a password protected online gallery with approximately 40 edited, high-resolution images that you may directly download at no additional cost to you)
*Sessions that require the photographer to drive over a 30 minute distance will include a travel fee. If you want your pets included in photos, that is an additional $10/pet.
High School Senior Portraits
(we will meet at various locations and have different outfit changes so these sessions usually take several hours; this fee includes a link to a password protected online gallery with approximately 40-60 edited, high-resolution images that you may directly download at no additional cost to you)
Engagement Photo Session
$200 (FREE session if you book my 2nd wedding package)
(this includes a 45-60 minute session at an outdoor location and a link to a password protected online gallery with approximately 40 edited, high-resolution images that you may directly download at no additional cost to you)
$1000 for 4 hours of coverage by me alone (I won’t employ a 2nd shooter) and a link to a password protected online gallery containing high resolution, edited images that you may directly download at no additional cost to you within 4 weeks of the ceremony; recommended for small, intimate weddings (100 people or less).
$1,500 for 6 hours of coverage by myself and a 2nd shooter, along with a link to a password protected online gallery containing high resolution, edited images that you may directly download at no additional cost to you within 4-6 weeks of the ceremony. Free engagement session included.
***If outside of the immediate Denver area, there may be travel costs included as well. Contact me at email@example.com for more details and a sample wedding contract agreement.
***If neither of these packages work into your wedding plan, I would love to talk to you so that we can develop a package that fits your specific needs.
Book Your Session
I’m so excited that you’d like to book a session with me!
I need a little information from you so I can make sure to find the best way to meet your needs.
Thanks for taking the time to contact me. I will respond within about a day!
What should I wear?
- Be comfortable! I have never seen anyone wear anything that didn’t photograph well so wear what you and your family like—show off your personalities! However, I would caution against too many clashing patterns. You don’t want one person wearing polka dots, another person wearing stripes, someone else in a checked print, and another in leopard print.
When should I pay you and do you accept checks?
- Payment is expected on the day of our session. Weddings require a retainer when you sign the contract and the remainder is due 2 weeks before the ceremony.
- Yes, I accept checks. You can make them out to “Jen Honeycutt”. Cash is fine too. Whatever is easiest for you.
When will you be finished with the pictures? How will you get it to me?
- I try to work on your pictures as soon as I can. I have a family with 2 small children, so time is limited sometimes, but I know that you want the pictures ASAP. I do my best to have your pictures to you within 2 weeks of our shoot, but sometimes it is even sooner. Post-production of pictures usually takes me anywhere from 2-4 hours of editing per session, so I want them to look their best and for you to be pleased. Wedding photos usually take approximately 4 weeks to edit.
- I usually post a sneak peek of some of the images on my FB page first (https://www.facebook.com/JenHoneycuttPhotography) and then I will email you a link to a password protected gallery with all of your images. You are free to download them directly to your computer, CD, or flash drive. You are also welcome to share the link with others and/or order prints from the online gallery.
Where should I print my pictures?
- I highly recommend using my lab. Here is a link to pricing: http://jenhoneycuttphotography.com/the-nitty-gritty/pricing/prints/. Also, www.mpix.com (which is owned by my lab) is a great website with quality color and products at a reasonable price. However, these photos are now your property so you are free to print them wherever you would like! I include a release form on your online gallery so you shouldn’t have any problems printing them. If you do encounter any problems, please let me know.
Can I buy a CD or Flash Drive instead of using the online gallery?
- Yes, for the additional cost of $10/CD or $20/flash drive.
Can I hire you to do other types of pictures (i.e. family reunions, head shots, birthday parties, etc)?
- Sure! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your specific needs to work something out.
Do you do package deals?
- Yes. Please contact me at email@example.com. I currently offer wedding packages, but am willing to work with you to meet your needs.
Do you have a studio?
- No. I like to use natural light as much as possible and meet you outdoors. For newborn lifestyle sessions, we will meet in the comfort of your home.